Shower gel is a specialized liquid product used for cleaning the body during showers. Not to be confused with liquid soaps, shower gels, in fact, do not contain saponified oil. Instead, it uses synthetic detergents derived from either petroleum or plant sources.
- shower gels have a liquid format that many find more convenient to wash with.
- It’s quick-foaming formulations are also highly effective at cleaning the body.
How to apply
- Squeeze a dime sized amount onto a wet wash cloth.
- Next, gently rub your body from the neck down with the washcloth and avoid putting body wash on your face.
- Be sure to work up a good lather to clean your skin and remove dead skin cells!
1. Unisex Product
2. Suits all skin types
3. For adults
24 months (PAO)